Drupal To WordPress Migration
Based on the Drupal Technology, Tycoon is a blogging application that features a membership format. This application offers various categories of memberships. Users need to shift from the Drupal technology to WordPress.
Industry – Domain
Social Media – Blog
Issue to be resolved – Action Taken
The prime challenges lie in migration between Drupal and WORDPRESS technology without loosing web-traffic and maintain SEO friendly URLs. It is for the reasons that the structure of the database varies with different CMS. Hence, migration of larger database turns a daunting task.
Our team puts significant time to comprehend the structures for the Drupal and the WORDPRESS Database. Once they were sure of the structures for both these CMS, they attempted manual scripting to shift data between Drupal & WordPress. The outcome meets expectation of the client.
- HTML5 & CSS
- MySQL 5.5
Key Features of the application
- Facilitates blog posting
- Efficient in managing the membership plans and the registered members
- Facilitate Private posting
- Facilitates sharing of the posts
Result & Benefits
- Members can express their views and thoughts
- Various content categories like case studies, resources, articles etc.
- Members can collate information and content at a single point